HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORATION LTD (A Government of India Enterprise) NAGAON PAPER MILL KAGAJNAGAR - 782 413
Hindustan Paper Cor poration Limited (HPC), a Schedule-A Miniratna Category-I CPS E, with its
Headquarters at Kolkata and 4 manufacturing units – two directly managed mills in Assam and one each in Kerala and Nagaland managed through S ubsidiaries – with an annual installed capacity of 2 lakh tones of writing and printing paper and 1 lakh tonne of newsprint. HPC is on the look out for the following professional for its operating Mill at Nagaon Paper Mill.
A. HPC Limited intends to hire X-RAY Technician on contract basis purely for temporary requirement.
The contract would be a minimum period of 2(two) year, expendable further depending upon requirement and the satisfactory performance of the individual. The details are given below.
Post Qualification Exper ience
as on 01-07-2016
X-RAY Technician on contract basis
2 (two) years
B. Remuneration and other facility:
· A consolidated retainership fee of Rs 22,730/- plus other applicable facilities.
· Unfurnished Company accommodation on payment of licence fee and consumed power charge
· Casual Leave - 12 days in a year
· Earn Leave - 1 day for every 20 days of duty.
· S ick leave - 10 days in a year
· Medical Assistance -Hospital treatment to spouse and dependent children in Company’s Hospital only. No reimbursement of expenditure in any outside hospital is allowed. On account of domiciliary treatment for self and family, reimbursement shall be limited to one month’s consolidated retainership fee in a year.
· Reimbursement of conveyance expenses for maintaining vehicles as admissible to our permanent employees of equivalent rank or Local Travel Expenses (LTE) as per rules of the Company.
C. Natur e of duty / job descr iption of X-Ray Technician :
1. Technician (X-Ray) shall performs routine X-Ray Work.
2. Maintaining stock of X-Ray film and other X-Ray items and maintenance record.
3. Indent making of X-Ray films, receipt and storage and record maintenance.
4. Any other job assigned by superior officer.
D. Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photo copies of the same and 2 passport size photographs for a walk in Interview for engagement on contract basis as per the details given below:
Administrative Building, NPM