THE BRIHAN MUMBAI ELECTRIC SUPPLY & TRANSPORT UNDERTAKING
(OF THE BRIHAN MUMBAI MAHANAGARPALIKA)
“Only ONLINE applications are accepted.”
The B.E.S.& T. Undertaking needs fresh Engineering Graduates for appointment to the post of PROBATIONARY ENGINEERS.
The B.E.S. & T. is an Undertaking of the Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation and has a long tradition for quality services in the field of passenger transport by Omni-buses. It is well known for its efficiency. We look forward for engaging promising young graduates who are willing to dedicate themselves to the task of keeping up this tradition. Employment with us offers job satisfaction and opportunity for future prospects.
Number of vacancies:-
(A) PROBATIONARY ENGINEER (MECHANICAL):-
A degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Production Engineering or equivalent of a Statutory University/Institution. Post Graduate qualification in Industrial Engineering and/or Automobile Engineering will be preferred.
(B) PROBATIONARY ENGINEER (ELECTRONICS):-
A degree in Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunications or
Mechatronics or equivalent of a Statutory University/Institution.
(The candidates appearing for the final year examination can apply. However their candidature will be considered for the post subject to passing the Degree
(2) Proficiency in sports (for reservation of sportsperson)
The Sportsperson should be winner with first, second or third place or winner of Gold, Silver, or Bronze medal, individually or as a team member in the sports competition representing the Maharashtra State.
The said sport competition should be organized by the Indian Olympics Committee or National Federation affiliated to the Indian Olympics Committee of the respective sport competition.
Further, other than the above-mentioned sport competition, the sport competitions should be organized by the national level organization recognized by the Indian Olympics Committee. The participants in these sport competitions should be selected from the state team.
(3) Age (As on – 19.08.2016)
Not more than 25 years for candidates of Open Category and not more than 30 years for candidates belonging to Backward Class Communities and for sportsmen.
(4) Physical Requirements
Height: Minimum 158 cms.
(5) Knowledge of Marathi: Candidate should have passed SSC or equivalent or HSC Exam with 100/50 marks in Marathi subject (Higher level or Lower level)
(6) Nature of duties: Shift duties - only male candidates need apply.
(7) Total emoluments: Rs.14200/- (Approx.) + Free Bus Pass (during training period as Probationary Engineer).
(8) Security Deposit : Rs.50,000 in cash.
(a) Selected candidates should pay Security Deposit of Rs.50,000/-. Out of which Rs.35,000/- in cash before commencement of training; and the balance amount of Rs.15,000/- shall be deducted through his monthly salary in 6 equal monthly installments.
(b) Refundable if a post of an officer is not offered after completion of
Probationary training successfully.
(c) If the post of an officer is offered after completion of satisfactory training, the said security deposit of Rs.50000/- will be adjusted against the security deposit required to pay at the time of appointment as Deputy Engineer as a surety for serving the Undertaking for minimum service period of 5 years.
(9) Contract period of training as Probationary Engineer- One year. (10) Contract period of service: 5 years.
(11) Candidates belonging to Backward Class Communities are required to produce Caste Certificate at the time of verification of certificates & Caste Validity Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of Maharashtra before regular appointment to the post of Deputy Engineer. Non-Creamy Layer Certificates are also required as per prevailing rules of Govt. of Maharashtra for VJ/NT, SBC & OBC candidate before appointment as Probationary Engineer.
(12) Validity of Waiting List:
As per Government Resolution No. PNM-2007/CN 46/06/13-A dtd.19.10.2007 and No.PNM/2007/CN46/07/13-A dtd.27.6.2008 "the waiting list of selected candidates will be valid for one year from the date of approval of the General Manager or till the notified posts are filled in.
On satisfactory completion of training of one year, the Probationary Engineers will be absorbed as Deputy Engineers. The total emoluments at initial stage will be approx. Rs.31000/- per month at the minimum of the grade + other benefits including P.F., Gratuity, Leave Travel Assistance, Free Bus Pass, Encashment of Leave as per rules in force and free medical facility etc.
(14) Administrative Charges:
[i] Rs.300/- for candidates applying through Open Category.
[ii] Rs.150/- for candidates applying through reserved category. (15) Modes for Payment of Administrative Charges::
1] State Bank of India – Challan;
2] Net Banking;
3] Debit Card;
4] Credit Card.
Candidates fulfilling the qualifications and requirements specified above, should apply
“ONLINE” on below mentioned link http://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
1. Application Procedure:
a] Applications would be accepted only ONLINE or through Maha E- Seva Centres. Applications in any other format will not be accepted. Details about Maha E-seva centres are given on website, http://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in and www.mahaonline.gov.in.
Those candidates who are unable to fill their application form, can use the service of Maha E seva Centre to fill in their online application forms and pay their respective fees of form filling.
b] Candidates can fill the application form online on http://maharecruiment.mahaonline.gov.in from 26.07.2016 to 19.08.2016
c] Below modes of payments can be used by candidates for paying administrative
(1) State Bank Of India-Challan
(2) Net Banking
(3) Debit Card
(4) Credit Card
2. Instructions for filling online application form are provided on the website http://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in under guidelines on home page.
3. Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates 7 days before the examination in their respective profile. Candidates need to download and keep the copy of the hall ticket and bring it along during the examination, failure to which candidate won’t be allowed in the examination center.
4. The application link for filling the Application form will be closed on 19.08.2016 at 23:59 hrs. Candidates are required to pay the respective fees or generate challan (In case of payment through SBI Challan) and keep a copy of the same in the given time (i.e before last date of application).
5. Candidates who are paying the administrative charges through Challan, are required to pay the same at SBI branch from 26.07.2016 to 20.08.2016 during working hours of the bank. Payment done after the given date will not be termed as valid and also No Refund for the same will be provided.