Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad - 502032 (Human Resource Management)
BHEL, HPEP, Hyderabad is inviting applications from all eligible and interested candidates for engaging them as Trade Apprentices. Mode of application is online, as per directives of Govt. of India.
Accordingly, applicant has to register online on DGT website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Screenshot of the website and link is attached for easy reference.
ITI NCVT Certificate (ELECTRICIAN, ELECTRONIC MECHANIC, FITTER, INSTRUMENT MECHANIC, MACHINIST, MACHINIST GRINDER, MOTOR MECHANIC VEHICLE, MECHANIC REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING, TURNER, WELDER, MECHANIC DIESEL)
Procedure to apply:
1. Visit official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
2. Click on Apprentice Registration under Apprentice Tab, after submitting online application candidate will receive a mail automatically generated in which registration no. is mentioned.
3. After registration online, apply for BHEL, RC Puram, Hyderabad against the eligible trade on the online portal.
4. After applying online for BHEL, Hyderabad, applicant has to fill the enclosed form given
below (Annexure I) along with copy of SSC, ITI and Caste/PH certificates and super scribe the envelope as "Application for Trade Apprentice" and send throughpost to Manager/HR• RMX, HRM Dept., Ground Floor, Administrative Building, BHEL, RC Puram, Hyderabad,
502032 so as to reach us on or before 17.09.2016.
5. Statutory reservations will be maintained.
6. Candidates from ITis of Medak District will be given preference.
LAST DATE FORAPPLYING ONLINE: 15.09.2016
Note: 1. Candidates who have undergone Trade Apprenticeship once are not eligible to apply.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who arc called for the selection process.