Sub: 1 year apprenticeship training program for Diploma holders
Applications are invited from the eligible Diploma in Engineering passed candidates for 1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973.
Eligibility Criteria of the candidate:
1. Candidates must an Indian National
2. Should possess a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/Board in India.
3. Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining Diploma qualification.
4. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
5. Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
a. A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the Apprentice Training from the merit list.
b. Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act.
c. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and have to be declared medically fit by Govt. Medical Officer or below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
d. Candidates must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner /
Superintendent of Police of theplace where the candidate resides and join the training within the stipulated time.
LAST DATE for receiving/submitting Application at TTI: 10th August2016
(Application format is available at HAL website www.hal-india.com/Career and also at TTI Office)
General Instructions to the candidates
1. The applicant’s are advised to register as Student in the apprenticeship portal; www.mhrdnats.gov.in and after registration indicate the registration number in the application.
2. Application can be submitted through the District Employment Exchanges where the applicant has registered or directly by post to Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017 in the enclosed format before the due date. or through On-line at http://22.214.171.124/tti
3. Do not attach/enclose copy/original certificates.
4. The candidate must sign in the application form.
5. Incomplete applications/applications without signature of the candidates will be rejected.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who called for the selection process.
7. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the HAL Web portal and TTI notice board.
8. HAL will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery or loss in postal transit
resulting in non-receipt of application.
9. The candidates belonging to OBC must produce valid Other Backward Classes Certificate in the format for applying for admission to Central Educational Institutions under the Government of India.
10. The selected candidates must execute a Contract for the period of training of one year as
per the Apprenticeship Act.
11. Candidates undergo training will be paid stipend as per the Apprenticeship Act. At present the Stipend is Rs.3542/-
12. After completion of training, the Apprenticeship contract will be terminated and there will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
13. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
14. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of selection process.
15. Short listed candidates must produce following original documents during verification. a) 10th/SSLC or equivalent mark sheet.
b) Certificate of proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Service). c) Each Semester mark sheets/ Consolidate mark sheet.
d) Diploma Certificate or Provisional Degree/diploma Certificate (PDC).
TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED
Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017
Phone: 91-80 22322518, 22322516, 22323250, 22323358