THE SINGARENI COLLIERIES COMPANY LIMITED
(A Government Company)
Kothagudem Collieries (PO)–507101, Khammam Dist. Telangana State
The Singareni Collieries Company Limited, the turn around marvel of Indian Coal Mining Industry, is redefining excellence. This is the Golden Chance to prove your mettle as we move along meeting new challenges and seeking opportunities. Our tradition of strengths in having the finest Mining Technology at our 16 Opencast Mines and 30 Under Ground Mines is being geared up by increased usage of IT and serviced by Workshops, Stores & Coal Handling Plants, adopting the best operational & maintenance systems. Our quest for excellence with emphasis on Safety, Quality & Highest Productivity continues.
The Singareni Collieries Company Ltd, with a History of over 125 years, is moving ahead to retain leadership by being proactive in order to meet the market challenges even while promoting better client relationships.
Company has achieved 60.38 MT of coal production in 2015-16 and poised for achieving 66 MT by 2016-17. The Company proposed to open 17 new mines/projects adopting new technologies such as Continuous Miner, Long Wall in deep Underground mines.
Welcome and be a part of Singareni family.
Pay Package :
E-1 to E-5 (Executive Cadre) & E-6 to E-8 (Management cadre) Scales effective from
E-1 .. RS.16400 - 40500
E-5 .. RS.32900 - 58000
E-2 .. RS.20600 - 46500
E-6 .. RS.36600 - 62000
E-3 .. RS.24900 - 50500
E-7 .. RS.43200 - 66000
E-4 .. RS.29100 - 54500
E-8 .. RS.51300 - 73000
Þ Dearness Allowance is applicable on basic pay being revised quarterly from time to time.
Þ Coal field allowance @ 7%
Þ Perks and Allowance under cafeteria approach @ 43.5%.
Þ Coal Mines Provident Fund @ 12% (Basic + DA), Contributory Coal Mines
Þ LTC (Home Town) and LTC (to a place outside India/Any where in India)
Þ Leave encashment facility every year
Þ Unfurnished accommodation with power & water supply
Þ Free LP Gas Cylinder
Þ Bonus, Incentives, Medical facilities, Education facilities, Recreational facilities, Clubs etc.
Þ Scales are under Revision w.e.f. 01.01.2017.
ONE FAMILY.. ONE VISION.. ONE MISSION..
THE SPIRIT OF SINGARENITHE SINGARENI COLLIERIES COMPANY LIMITED
(A Government Company)
KOTHAGUDEM COLLIERIES-507 101, KHAMMAM DIST, TELANGANA STATE.
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 02/2016
FOR THE FOLLOWING EXECUTIVE CADRE POST, CANDIDATES HAVE TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION ONLY:
NAME OF THE POST, GRADE, NO. OF
VACANCIES, ROSTER DESCRIPTION
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE &
JUNIOR SECURITY OFFICER
E-1 GRADE - RS.16400-40500
Total No. OF VACANCIES : 9 (8 Regular + 1*Carryforward vacancies).
(UNRESERVED (OPEN TO ALL i.e., LOCAL&NON-
LOCAL): 3 VACANCIES .
LOCAL: 6 VACANCIES.
(5 Regular + 1*Carryforward vacancy).
(OC-3; BCA-1*;BCC-1; SC-1)
DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION
WITH 55% MARKS WITH 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DEFENCE OR RELATED SERVICES IN A SUPERVISORY CAPACITY.
AGE: MAXIMUM 45 YEARS OF AGE AS ON
01.01.2016. (HOWEVER, SC, ST, BC CANDIDATES WILL HAVE 5 YEARS AGE RELAXATION OF UPPER AGE LIMIT I.E,
45+5=50 YEARS AS ON 01.01.2016).
I) HOW TO APPLY / UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM :
Steps to be followed for submitting online application for the above posts:
i ) Visit SCCL web site http://www.scclmines.com
ii) Click on “careers” link available on homepage or can be accessed with the following URL :
iii) Upload all details of the Candidates in the respective Columns of Online Application form. The details once entered, cannot be altered at a later date. Submission of any false or incorrect information or suppression of any factual information at any stage by the candidate is liable for disqualification of his candidature.
iv) Candidates have to take a print of the ONLINE Application Data Sheet after successful submission of data.
v) Candidates have to submit one application only for eligible post. More than one application received for same post will be rejected.
vi) Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Number and photo given in the online application forma till completion of selection process.
NOTE :CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO SEND PRINT APPLICATION ALONG WITH ANY ENCLOSURE, INCLUDING BANK CHALLAN.
SCHEDULE OF OPENING AND CLOSING OF ONLINE APPLICATION:
i) Submission of Online applications from : 22.08.2016
ii) Last date for submission of Online Applications: 06.09.2016 at 5.00PM.
iii) The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply On-line by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
iv) Auto Generated Challan payment shall be accepted from the candidates at all SBH Branches from 23.08.2016 to 09.09.2016.
II) FEE PARTICULARS - MODE OF PAYMENT :
i) The eligible candidates, who desire to apply for the posts notified in the Notification No.02/2016, have to visit SCCL website: www.scclmines.com and click on ‘Careers’ and enter particulars in the respective columns. Soon after submitting all the details, the candidate will be redirected to next page wherein the facility available to print ‘filled application data sheet’ and
‘dynamic Challan’ for printing purpose with Candidate particulars, and Unique ID Number, along with Fee details will be generated and the candidate has to download and print the ‘auto generated Challan’ and has to visit any SBH Bank Branch on succeeding Bank working day to remit the prescribed Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) + Bank Charges. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of Fee. As such, Challan will not be auto generated for the above category of applicants.
III. GENERAL PROVISIONS:
1. Applicants must compulsorily fill up all relevant columns of application and submit the application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through Computer and the eligibility as decided in terms of notification.
2. The Applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and SCCL will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
3. Applicants must upload his / her own scanned photo and signature through jpg format in the following steps.
Photo width= 3.5 cm
Signature Space = 1.5 cm
i) Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions.
Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
ii) Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
iii) The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine.
iv) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
v) If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
vi) The candidate has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
vii) The signature must be signed only by the candidate and not by any other person.
viii) The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
If the candidate's signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the candidate will be disqualified.
Sample Photo and signature :
Ø e.g. The Technical Specifications of the sample scanned image shown above are:
• Size of the file < 50 KB
• Dpi setting = 200 dpi
• True Colour
The candidate has to upload his/her Photo with Signature in the prescribed format by clicking on the browse button at the time of submission of application form
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
5. All the essential certificates issued by the Competent Authority shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
6. IMPORTANT: The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to the verification and satisfaction of SCCL. Mere admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a merit list will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore provisional at all the stages and SCCL reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
7. SCCL is not responsible, for any discrepancy in submitting through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions in their own interest.
8. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of application and submit application through website only.
9. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. SCCL under any circumstances will not entertain the information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up of the application form at the time of submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
10. Before payment of fee, submission of application form, the candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this notification. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted
11. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the SCCL will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
12. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply On-line by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
13. The qualifications submitted by the Candidates in compliance with the prescribed qualification mentioned in the Notification must be recognised by the Government and should be FULL TIME / REGULAR Course.
14. The posts advertised are tentative. SCCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
15. No AGE BAR and no Application / Examination processing Fee for internal candidates.
16. The date of written test and commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets will be communicated to the eligible candidates to their Cell Numbers given in the online application data sheet and also will be kept in SCCL website for information of the candidates.
==== = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Note: (1) Knowledge of Telugu is desirable.
(2) The candidates belonging and claiming to be Backward Classes group
'E' may apply indicating their community as BC 'E' group. However, providing reservation under BCE category is subject to the final
outcome of Civil Appeal Nos:2628-2637 of 2010 pending in the Hon’ble
Supreme court of India and amendment of the State and Subordinate Service Rules (BCE sub-group to be indicated in Caste Certificate in variably).
(3) SC/ST/BC candidates shall have 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit as per Rule of Reservation of Govt. of Telangana and Recruitment Rules of the Company. The reservation to local cadre is applicable to the above posts.
(4) All the Candidates (Including SC,ST and OBC candidates) belonging to
any state other than Telangana State will be considered only against
(5) Medical Examination: Before joining service, the selected candidates will have to undergo Initial Medical Examination by the Company Medical Officer as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the Company and as per the provisions mentioned in The Mines Act 1952 and in The Mines Rules 1955.
1. On selection, the selected candidate has to produce the following Original
Certificates invariably during verification of Certificates :
a) Study Certificates from Class IV to X - to ascertain Local Status. b) SSC/ITS EQUIVALENT - for Proof of Date of Birth.
c) All Qualifying Certificates for the post (Memo of Marks + Provisional / Original Degree).
d) Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority not earlier than six months.
e) Employment Registration Card (Optional).
f) I.D. Proof mentioned in the online application.
g) If employed in Govt. Services, Relieving Letter from the HOD of the respective Department.
h) Copy of online application data sheet.
i) Copy of Fee paid Bank Challan in case of OC and BC candidates.
2. SCCL Management shall not hold responsibility for any interruption of website due to technical snag.
3. The relevant Pass/Provisional/Original Certificate of the qualifying examination should have been dated on or before 01.01.2016.
4. Candidates who wish to claim reservation should invariably produce copy of Permanent Caste Certificate issued in accordance with G O Ms. No. 58 dtd.12.05.1997 or the Caste Certificate recently issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildhar/Mandal Revenue Officer, date of issue of which should be six months earlier to 01-08-2016.
5. Any candidate is or has been found impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or obtaining support of candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, will be debarred permanently from any exam or selection held by the SCCL.
6. The following guidelines will be followed to implement the Spirit of The Presidential
Order 1975 in respect of the cadres indicated herein below.
Ø LOCAL MEANS : CANDIDATES BELONGING TO
TELANGANA STATE DISTRICTS OF ADILABAD,
KARIMNAGAR, WARANGAL AND KHAMMAM ONLY.
UNRESERVED (OPEN :
CANDIDATES BELONGING TO
TO ALL) MEANS
ALL DISTRICTS OF TELANGANA AND REST OF
Ø All the Candidates (Including SC,ST and OBC candidates) belonging to any state other than Telangana State will be considered only against OC vacancies.
Ø Eligible Candidates are requested to ensure their Local or Non-Local Status as detailed above before applying for the post to avoid rejection of their applications.
a. All the existing districts (i.e. Khammam, Adilabad, Karimnagar and Warangal) where coal mining operations are being carried on or the districts in which such operations shall be carried on in future, will be considered as one zone.
b. The spirit of Presidential Order 1975 as adapted by SCCL is applicable to all the above posts. The number of posts earmarked as Un-reserved (OPEN TO ALL i.e. LOCAL & NON-LOCAL) (40%) and local candidates (60%) are indicated against the executive cadre posts. The number of posts earmarked as unreserved (OPEN TO ALL i.e., Local and Non- Local) (20%) and Local candidates (80%) are indicated against the NCWA cadre posts. The posts earmarked to Open category will be filled from the combined merit list of the candidates (both local and non-local) based on their overall merit and communal roster. The posts earmarked to local candidates will be filled by local candidates only based on their merit and communal roster point.
c. Once recruited the candidates are liable for transfer to any other district/state wherever required by SCCL.
d. Candidates claiming to be local candidates who intend to avail the reservation provided will have to adduce adequate proof of such local candidature.
(I) RESERVATION TO LOCAL CANDIDATES:
Ø Reservation to the local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules amended from time-to-time as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should produce the required Study certificates (from IV Class to X Class or SSC).
Ø Residence Certificate in the Proforma (see the relevant enclosure) only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. Subsequent production of the certificates will NOT be entertained under any circumstances.
DEFINITION OF LOCAL CANDIDATE:
(ii) "LOCAL CANDIDATE" means a candidate for direct recruitment to any post in relation to that Local areas where he/she has studied in Educational Institution(s) for not less than four consecutive academic years prior to and including the year in which he/she first appeared for S.S.C or its equivalent examination. If however, he/she has not studied in any educational institution during the above four years period, it is enough if he/she has resided in that area which is claimed as his/her local area during the above said period.
(iii) In case the candidate does not fall within the scope of the above it will be considered if he/she has studied for a period of not less than seven years prior to and inclusive of the year in which he/she has studied for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years AND where the period of his/her study in two or more local areas are equal such local area where he/she has studied last (in such local area) will be taken for determining the local candidature. Similarly, if he/she has not studied during the above said period in any Educational Institution(s) the place of residence during the above period will be taken into consideration and local candidature determined with reference to the maximum period of residence or in the case of equal period where he/she has resided last.
(iv) If the claim for local candidature is based on study, the candidate is required to produce a certificate from the Educational Institution(s) where he/she has studied during the said 4/7 year period as prescribed in Enclosure-I. If, however, it is based on residence, a certificate should be submitted as prescribed in Enclosure-II obtained from an officer of the Revenue department not below the rank of a Mandal Revenue Officer in independent charge of a Mandal.
(v) If, however, a candidate has resided in more than one Mandal during the relevant four/seven years period but within the same District or Zone as the case may be separate certificates from the Mandal Revenue Officers exercising jurisdiction have to be obtained in respect of different areas.
Ø SINGLE CERTIFICATE, WHETHER OF STUDY OR RESIDENCE WOULD SUFFICE FOR ENABLING THE CANDIDATE TO APPLY AS A "LOCAL CANDIDATE".
Ø RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, IF A CANDIDATE HAS STUDIED IN ANY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION UPTO S.S.C./ITS EQUIVALENT EXAMINATION, SUCH CANDIDATES HAVE TO PRODUCE STUDY CERTIFICATES INVARIABLY.
Ø THE CANDIDATES, WHO ACQUIRED DEGREE FROM OPEN UNIVERSITIES WITHOUT STUDYING SSC/ MATRICULATION OR EQUIVALENT IN ANY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUIONS, HAVE TO SUBMIT RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO AND INCLUDING THE YEAR IN WHICH HE/SHE APPEARED FOR SSC OR ITS EQUIVALENT EXAMINATION OR DEGREE IF OBTAINED FROM OEPN UNIVERSITY. IF, HOWEVER, HE/SHE HAS NOT STUDIED IN ANY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION AND OBTAINED SSC OR ITS EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION OR OPEN SCHOOL, PRIVATE STUDY BASIS, HE/SHE HAS TO PRODUCE RESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY THE TAHSILDAR.
7. METHOD OF SELECTION:
FOR THE ABOVE POSTS : WRITTEN TEST ONLY.
MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS : 40% for OCs; FOR EXECUTIVE CADRE 35% for BCs and
25% for SC/STs in the Written Test.
The selections made with this Circular will be kept in ‘live rolls for a period of one year from the date of selection’.
The decision of SCCL in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection, as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects. SCCL reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the Notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof through SCCL Website, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process or as deemed necessary by SCCL at any stage.