ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE FOR CONTRACTUAL HIRING OF MBBS DOCTORS
Applications are invited regarding walk-in interview for hiring the services of Medical Officers (MBBS) on contractual basis under National Health Mission, J&K against the vacant posts in various health institutions of the State as per the list given in annexure “A”.
The Candidates should bring filled Application form along with the self attested Xerox copies of the documents mentioned under terms & conditions. The walk-in interviews shall be conducted on 19th September 2016 at Kashmir Division Office, Chanapora, Srinagar at 10:00 am sharp.
These posts are purely contractual and services shall be hired initially for a period of eleven months, or 31st March, 2017, whichever is earlier and may be extended further on the basis of performance & continuation of the scheme.
Eligibility/ Selection criteria:
Medical Officer (MBBS)
1. Qualification: MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
Age: Maximum age limit up to 65 years
Rs. 30,000 per
month + Incentives as per the criteria laid down for the difficult areas (full time)
Rs.15,000 per month for Part time MOs
(i) MBBS - 80
- 20 points Note : Item (i) on Prorata
Terms & Conditions for MBBS Doctors:
1. The number of vacancies in Annexure “A” are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
2. Based on the domicile, the district wise and division wise merit list of the candidates shall be prepared and selection of the candidates shall be made on district merit and in case candidates within the district are not available, the divisional merit list shall be operated and candidates as per their merit shall be
selected. The selection of candidates for the leftover seats shall be offered to the candidates from the other division also as per their merit.
3. The candidates shall provide five options in their application form for selection in different health institutions strictly in order of their preference.
4. The merit of the candidates who have obtained degrees from foreign universities having grading system shall be calculated on the pattern of Jammu
& Kashmir Public Service Commission.
5. Part Time Medical Officers shall be hired in Urban PHCs of the identified
Districts and the working hours for part time Medical Officers shall be from
04:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
6. The services of Part Time Medical Officers shall be placed at the disposal of respective Chief Medical Officer for further posting in various identified Urban Health Institutions of the concerned district.
7. In case of poor performance, the services of the candidates shall be terminated.
8. List of documents to be attached with the application form: -
i. Date of Birth Certificate
ii. Permanent Residence Certificate
iii. Degree of the requisite qualification.
iv. Marks sheet of all the professional examinations. v. MCI/State Medical Council Registration
9. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
10. The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.jknhm.com or from the office of the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Kandoli, Nagrota
Note: Calculation of academic merit for the candidates from Foreign universities who are awarded grades will be calculated as per the criteria of J&K Public Service Commission.