GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
INDIAN ORDNANCE FACTORIES ORDNANCE FACTORY, CHANDA (MS)- 442 501
(Direct Recruitment for various Group 'C' Industrial posts )
On-line applications are invited from the citizens of India only for the following Group 'C' Industrial posts from the candidates who are fulfilling the requisite qualification/specification as mentioned below. The intending candidates must visit the factory's website at the addresshttp://www.ofchanda.gov.in and carefully read all the provisions/conditions/instructions etc. given in the advertisement before proceeding to apply for the posts.
Important related information in brief:-
1. ,1 Filling of on-line applications will start TEN days after publication of advertisement in Employment News.
2. Last date of application on on-line system - For example, if the full Text Advertisement is displayed on the Factory's Internet Website on 25th June, then the Closing Date for submission of Online Application on the Factory's Website shall be 16th July.
3. Last date of receipt of Application Form in Ordnance Factory Chanda is 10 days from the closing date for submission of on-line application.
4. Post details :-
The above vacancies are subject to variation at the discretion of Sr.G.M./OFCH depending upon the situation prevailing at the relevant time
How to Apply :-
i) The candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned above have to apply on-line through website http://www.ofchanda.gov.in only.
ii) After submitting the on-line application form, a Registration No. will be generated automatically. This registration No. can be used for reference. This registration number should be used for taking the printout of the Application and to fill up the Bank Details. The applicant must submit the print copy of the Application Form along with the Factory Copy of Bank Challan, if applicable, to Ordnance Factory, Chanda by post within 10 days from the last date of submission of on-line application. The above documents must be sent expeditiously so as to avoid postal delays, as the same will not be accepted beyond the cutoff date mentioned above. The candidate may retain a copy of the Application Form for future reference.
6. The intending candidates must visit the factory's website at the addresshttp://www.ofchanda.gov.in for downloading the Admit card.
7. For detailed information and instruction visit httpr/zwww.efchanda.gov.in.
8. In case of any difficulty while filling up of Application Form contact on e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.