(A Govt. of India Undertaking) BANGALORE PLANT DOORAVANI NAGAR BANGALORE -560 016
ITI Limited, the Country's premier Telecom Company & Multi Unit Central Public Sector undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the Country's leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of Telecom Products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and subscriber premises equipment's. In line with the prevailing technology trend, ITI has made strides in CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM – BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest Telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business, ITI has dedicated network system Unit for carrying out Installation and Commissioning of equipments and for undertaking turnkey Projects. The Company has set up state of the art Data Centre at Bangalore. As per the revival plan, ITI is concentrating more on manufacturing new Products in Defense and Railway sectors and the manufacturing of Solar Equipment, NGN products, GPON, NPR, LED Lighting systems and more.
The Company is looking for Creative & Talented Professionals to be hired on Tenure basis for BANGALORE PLANT for a period of Five Years, Which is extendable based on Company’s requirement and satisfactory performance of the Official.
Age Limit : 28 years (as on the date of advertisement), relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Service personnel and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India guidelines.
POSITION AT THE LEVEL OF GRADE 2:
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERS, COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERS,
MECHANICAL ENGINEERS, CHEMICAL ENGINEERS, INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERS, M.Sc – CHEMISTRY(For Chemist).
· Engineer : Candidate must possess First Class in Bachelor Degree (BE / B Tech) in Engineering with
1)Minimum of 65% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and
2)Minimum of 63% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
· M.Sc – CHEMISTRY: Candidate must possess First Class in M.Sc- Chemistry(For Chemist) with
1) Minimum of 65% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and
2) Minimum of 63% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
1. ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERS:
Number of posts- 10(TEN)
· Knowledge of VHDL & FPGA programming.
· Debug FPGA using Clip Scope / Signal Tap tools.
· Implement proprietary algorithm using FPGAs in embedded crypto products.
· Implement firmware in non crypto cards.
· Knowledge about Matlab, Java, C++.
· Knowledge about various communication methods like Microwave, Optical, Satellite.
· Knowledge about Networking, Network Management systems.
· Knowledge about electronic components, devices, circuits.
· Knowledge about GSM, CDMA, LTE, 2G/3G/4G systems.
2. COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERS:
Number of posts- 02(TWO)
a. Job profile:
· To develop software applications/GUI using programming languages with database back-end like Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL.
· Exposure to Server Operating System – UNIX / LINUX
and Microsoft Windows.
· Server preferably latest versions.
· To develop / maintain ERP applications with 4th and 3rd generation programming languages.
· Maintenance of Servers / Databases / Network.
b. Preferred Exposure/Experience:
· Programming Skills required : C, C++, VC++, Java
Database Skills required : RDBMS- Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL
3. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS : Number of posts- 02(TWO)
· Good understanding of Electrical Drawings, Planning of Projects, Erection
· Both practical as well as theoretical knowledge of Different Electrical
· Regular analyzing of organization’s Electrical Load Consumption with
Ratios and analysis.
· Well versed in Windows-98, Windows XP and Windows 7 or better.
· Proficiency in entire MS-Office
· Good understanding of Internet tools
· Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts
· Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments
· Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts
· Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule
· Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns
Number of posts- 06(SIX)
a. Job profile:
· Experience in CNC-CAM- Programming and operations for CNC Milling machine, CNC-Turret punch press.
· Experience in Mechanical Fabrication using CNC-CAD- CAM.
Experience in operations of all CNC machines like VMC, Turning. Knowledge of different types of welding such as Arc welding, Resistance
spot welding, MIG welding, TIG welding.
· Execution of sheet metal jobs and assemblies, milling jobs, turning &
automats jobs, welding jobs etc, preparations of development drawings, programming of 2D & 3D jobs, CAD and CAM usage etc.
· Product productionization using R&D prototypes via CAD software.
b. Preferred Exposure/Experience: CNC-CAM programming using latest packages.
Number of posts- 02(TWO)
a. Job profile:
· Good knowledge in chemical activities related to Printed Circuit Boards
(PCB’s) manufacturing including MLB’s and Finishing Shop Activities.
· Good knowledge in production activities related to PCB manufacturing and Finishing Shop areas like operation of Automatic Plating plants, Conveyorized wet process machines, Photo Printing & Screen Printing Works, MLB pressing jobs etc.,
b. Preferred Exposure/Experience:
· Experience in Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s) manufacturing including
MLB’s and Finishing Shop Activities.
· Experience in production activities related to PCB manufacturing and
Finishing Shop areas like operation of Automatic Plating plants,
Conveyorized wet process machines, Photo Printing & Screen Printing
Works, MLB pressing jobs etc.,
· Process control and trouble hooting related to PCB Plant & Finishing Shop.
· Chemical Analysis of Plating solutions, Process control and trouble Shooting related to
PCB Plant & Finishing Shop.
Number of posts- 02(TWO) Job profile:
· Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
· Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
· Analog Electronics.
· Digital Electronics.
· Signals, Systems and Communications.
· Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
· Control Systems and Process Control.
· Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
Number of posts- 01(ONE)
· Good Knowledge in chemical Analysis of P.T.H Line, Pattern Line, Etching Process, Black oxide and desmearing chemicals etc., related to PCB manufacturing.
· Good Knowledge in Analysis of Plating solutions ( Cyanide and Non- Cyanide ) related to Finishing shop.
b. Preferred Exposure/Experience:
· Experience in chemical Analysis of P.T.H Line, Pattern Line, Etching Process, Black oxide and desmearing chemicals etc., related to PCB manufacturing.
· Experience in Analysis of Plating solutions ( Cyanide and Non-Cyanide )
related to Finishing shop.
· Experience in chemical testing, instrumental testing, analysis of the quality of water, such as Drinking Water, Bore well water and Domestic, Trade Effluent water as well as ambient air samples.
· Experience in chemical testing, instrumental testing, analysis of the quality of water, such as Drinking Water, Bore well water and Domestic, Trade Effluent water as well as ambient air samples
Emoluments : In Grade 2 Scale of pay of Rs.8600-250-14600 plus other allowances as applicable to other officers in the Company. Gross emoluments of Rs.37,760/- per month (approximately)
Candidates with any other discipline / specialization which are not listed above are not eligible to apply and such applications if any against this advertisement will not be considered & liable to be rejected.
NOTE: Aggregate marks will be computed by taking average of the marks secured in all the subjects in different semester / Annual pattern of Examinations in the Engineering degree and M.Sc. Decimals will be ignored and will not be rounded off to the next higher integer (Marks secured, if any, in Diploma will not be considered for deriving the aggregate percentage of marks). If the evaluation is based on Grade system (CGPA / GPA etc) the same should compulsorily be converted into percentage of Marks as per the University / Institution norms and documents to this effect produced from the competent authority at the time of interview without fail.
BENEFITS & PERKS
* Statutory benefits viz, Provident fund / Gratuity as per relevant rules / acts.
* Medical facility, subsidized canteen.
* Magazine allowance.
* Company residential quarters subject to availability, in which case HRA is not admissible.
* 30 days of Earned Leave and 12 days of casual leave per annum as per
* Group Insurance coverage.
* Reimbursement of membership fees for professional bodies and other perks / Allowances as per company's rules.
* Present variable dearness allowance as applicable, HRA of 30% Basic pay at
Bangalore and CCA of Rs.300/- per month.
1. Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
2. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex-Servicemen category exists as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit the latest issued certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of ―Creamy layer’ from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. Of India.
3. Educational Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
4. Relaxation in Age and Experience may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
5. The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
6. Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of Candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
8. Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the posts. The No. of posts to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual / future requirements of the company.
9. Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of grade/designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them.
10. To & fro second class train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to the candidates from outstations based on the submission of travel tickets as per rules of the Company.
11. Applications with insufficient information / incomplete will be rejected.
MEDICAL STANDARD :
Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company's Medical Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED THROUGH ONLINE.
In addition to submit on line applications, the candidates are requested to submit hard copy of the applications in the prescribed format duly filled in and signed and send by ordinary / speed post only to the address furnished below so as to reach on or before
07-09-2016 by 4.00pm.
CHIEF MANAGER-HR (B) ITI LIMITED
BANGALORE PLANT DOORAVANI NAGAR
BANGALORE — 560 016
B. Application should be accompanied with the following.
1. Self attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self Attested of Experience Certificate with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
2. SC/ST category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
3. OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Not older than six months as on the date of advertisement). Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
4. PWD category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
5. Ex-service category candidates should attach self attested copy of service certificate. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
6. In case of candidates from Govt. / Quasi Govt. / PSU, No Objection Letter from the present employer has to be produced at the time of Interview.
7. Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification and experience against the advertisement.
Hard copy of the duly filled in application along with all testimonials should be sent to the address as mentioned, failing which such applications are liable to be rejected.
Advertisement ref. N0. ITI/BGP/HR/R&D/08-2016
Date : 24/08/2016.