NOTIFICATION FOR CONTRACT APPOINTMENT
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to the post of Executive Assistant (IT) on “contract basis” only. The maximum age limit for the posts is
Name of Post
No. of posts
Any degree from a recognised University (preferably Commerce Graduate)
· At least 3 years experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) / PL SQL.
· Preference will be given to those who have experience in developing ERP / Accounting package.
Candidates should know how to Read, Write and Speak in Kannada.
Name of Post
CDA Pay Scale
Gross including allowances Rs.
Executive Assistant ( IT)
Rs. 9300 – 34800 +
Besides the above selected candidate will be entitled to medical and personal accident insurance cover and Superannuation contribution as per BMRCL rules.
II. PERIOD OF CONTRACT APPOINTMENT
1. The Contract Appointment will be for 3 years.
2. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one month in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
1. Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
2. Candidates who have been shortlisted in Interview will only be called for Skill Test in relevant field.
3. Selection will be based on the performance in the skill test.
4. Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
5. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
6. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
7. Selection will be through Interview followed by skill test by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
1. Candidates should submit applications in the prescribed format along with copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post
2. The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
3. The candidates shall have to appear for interview followed by skill test as and when called, at their own cost.
1. Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be sent along with the application. Non-submission of documents along with the application, will lead to rejection of application at any stage during the process of recruitment.
2. The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
3. BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
4. BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
VI. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (IT)”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00
PM of 26th September 2016