Application for the various posts under NHM
The Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society invites applications from the eligible candidates for the various posts under National Health Mission. The posts are temporary and purely on contract basis. Applications must reach by 5 p.m. on 25th August
2016 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post/by hand to Chief Administrative Officer, NHM, New building, 1st floor, Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore-09. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
1. Conversant in speaking, reading & writing of Kannada Language.
2. Proficiency in computer.
3. Remuneration will be as per approved RoP 2016-17.
4. It is mandatory to mention Age (Age limit up to 65 Years), Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and
Past Employment dates on your resume, without which applications will not be accepted.
5. The applicants should provide contact details of two credible personal references in the resume.
6. One set of self-attested photocopy of educational qualification / work experience and rewards &
reorganization along with valid identity proof and two passport size photographs.
7. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA will be paid. The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
8. The number of posts and places/districts are subjected to variation.
9. The selection will be made on Merit and Roaster basis.
For further details kindly, visit the website www.karhfw.gov.in